Become a tipster. Our tipsters compete for monthly prizes, and everyone can join the competition if they have the knowledge and skill. We do not believe in trial periods for new tipsters, as the short-term results are irrelevant. Instead, we choose our partners based on the quality of their previews. If you have the ability to properly analyze a sports event, you are surely capable of making profit and, most of all, to provide our readers with valuable information – that`s what we are pursuing. Needles to say we will not accept tipsters who write two sentences or 5 lines in their previews. Original content is a must!
- If you want to become a tipster at betdistrict, send us a “test pick” (preview / analysis is mandatory) at our e-mail contact adress (office[at]betdistrict.com). Please include the desired username, native country and preferred sport in the e-mail. We will be in touch shortly.
Tipster prizes (220 euro): (sponsored by Ohmbet and Betdistrict)
1st (60 €) – 30 euro freebet + 30 euro in Skrill account
2nd (50 €)– 20 euro freebet + 30 euro in Skrill account
3rd (40 €) – 20 euro freebet + 20 euro in Skrill account
4th (35 €) – 15 euro freebet + 20 euro in Skrill account
5th (35 €)– 15 euro freebet + 20 euro in Skrill account
You must register at Ohmbet to be eligible for prizes.
- Freebets will be credited at Ohmbet.
- 20 Eur or more have to be deposited at Ohmbet in the three months prior of receiving the freebet. (you can use our Skrill prize to fund the account)
- Freebet must be rolled over at least 5 times on odds of 1.70 or higher in max. 30 days since receiving it
- Skrill winnings will be credited until the end of the following month (usually sooner). Freebets will be credited after you e-mail us the account details, usually the next day.
2. Finish Top 5 in the tipster competition.
3. Receive Skrill prize.
4. Use Skrill prize to fund Ohmbet account (if needed).
5. Receive Ohmbet freebet.
General tipster competition rules:
- Minimum 10 picks required
- Tipster must have positive record (profit) at the end of the month to be eligible for prizes
- If tipsters are tied at the end of the month, yield will make the difference.
- Picks must be written at least 2 and a half hours before the match. minimum odds 1.20
- If you use flat stakes, you must use 8 units
- Do not insist in betting exclusively with very high stakes (9-10 units)
- You can place a maximum of 2 tips on the same event and a maximum combined total stake of 10 units is allowed
- It is forbidden to post 2 bets with the same preview
- A maximum number of 5 bets can be made by a tipster per day
- A maximum number of 100 bets can be made by a tipster per month
- Maximum stake for odds between 4.00 and 5.99 is 8 units (for outright bets 10 units)
- Maximum stake for odds between 6.00 and 7.99 is 5 units (for outright bets 8 units)
- Maximum stake for odds over 8.00 is 3 units (for outright bets 5 units)
- For American sports, use the name of the team in the pick instead of “1” or “2”.
- We reserve the right to exclude tipsters that show prize hunting behavior.
- We reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions at any moment given extraordinary circumstances (tipsters will be immediately notified).
– picks will be settled according to the rules of the bookmaker at which they were placed on. For example, betting on tennis at Bwin will NOT result in a void bet if a player retires.
– event date counts, not date at which pick was posted: for example, if an event starts on October 1st, 01:00 GMT, it will not count for the September Competition, regardless of when the tipster posted the tip. GMT is the time standard we use.
– kick off time counts, not time at which event is finished. for example, if an event starts at 30 September 23:59 GMT, it will count for the september tipster competition. 00:00 is considered to be the following day.
– postponed matches are settled as void, unless if they are played in 24 hours since their initial date.
– tipster competition results and settlement delivered to tipsters via e-mail first day after the month is over.